Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY! Barclay's allowed this....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY! Barclay's allowed this....

@taxi818 wrote:

Are you kidding? looking at your siggy. the is no way you do not get the us plus. even with 4 inquiries. that is like using a sledge hammer on and anthill.. geez. over 800 fico. and you worried.

i would be pulling my hair out in that case. and never app. with a 728 fico. Smiley Sad

I went to US Bank website, and only pre qualified for their debit card. Maybe because I'm not in their service area? I just hear how hard they are to get, and just would hate to waste an inquiry on their non+ card. But that savings on utilities, phone at 5% is calling me! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 17
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Red_Rena - sure wouldn't want you mad at me with a sledge hammer after ants! That was guud...!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Red_Rena - sure wouldn't want you mad at me with a sledge hammer after ants! That was guud...!

LMAO! Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 17
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

So I've learned with Barclays it also depends on what number you're calling. If you call the number on the back of your card, you usually get nowhere with those CSRs. I originally called them about moving my CL from Rewards to my Ring and they said No. I called the backdoor number and they did it without any issues.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

So I've learned with Barclays it also depends on what number you're calling. If you call the number on the back of your card, you usually get nowhere with those CSRs. I originally called them about moving my CL from Rewards to my Ring and they said No. I called the backdoor number and they did it without any issues.

Funny. Calling the number on the back of the card was what got me results, lol. I tried the back door number on Friday and was told no. 

Message 16 of 17
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

Funny. Calling the number on the back of the card was what got me results, lol. I tried the back door number on Friday and was told no. 

Hmph! Very interesting.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.