Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY CHASE

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

FINALLY CHASE

Product changed to Starbucks several months ago from Freedom.
Decided that was a bad idea
Have been trying to get Speedway gas card forever and finally it was available to product change to it.

40 points per $1 at the gas station.

I exclusively get gas at speedway, so this is great!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY CHASE

Congrats on the product change..
i am curious about product chance as well. i have a circuit city visa that is by chase as well.Do you know if that can be changed to freedom or any other card??
Message 2 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

they push the freedom card hard core, so think it's always an option to go to that one.
it's some of the store branded cards that seem to be hard to switch to, took 3 product changes to have the speedway as an option without just applying.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm ill give it a shot.I thought i read here somewhere that you cannot change a co-branded card. i just would much rather have another basic chase card v/s circuit city branded.
Message 4 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I had heard that to so was worried, but was not a problem from the starbucks!
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.
will give it a shot in the am.Ive only had the card since july so it may not work for me.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

it worked for me...I just product changed from circuit city visa to the chase freedom plus.. It took all of 3 mins to do....
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

what about disney rewards visa? i have that but i wanna product change it. can they change that one or not? i dont think so though...
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

bcnu176
I dont want to give anyone bad or the wrong advice.But i can say this it worked for me. I would just call to see what they say..
Message 9 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

cartercorp, how long had you had your co-branded card? I'm hoping to one day turn my Borders Visa into a Freedom or Freedom Plus.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.