Congrats and good riddance to FP. Smiley Happy
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY FIRST PREMIER BANK CLOSED.

I just closed my FP account too!!    YAY!!!! 

The rep just kept saying "what could we do to keep your account open" and I said, "no fees and an 8% rate."  over and over until they closed it.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 15
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

I called to cancel mine today, but I got a message that said that they were closed -- missed them by an hour. I will call Monday and if they bother asking me how the can keep me I will just let them know: You can keep me by increasing my available credit to 12,000 and no annual fee. If they do that I will, in fact, keep it open.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 13 of 15
Volpes
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just closed my FP account too!!    YAY!!!! 

The rep just kept saying "what could we do to keep your account open" ....

Interesting, I want to close my FPB CC, but if they offer to increase my credit limit without charging me a "credit limit increase fee" I may consider. Thing is I'm worried they may charge me the fee anyway, maybe I can get the terms in writting?

Pshhh, I should just close the account. I'm kind of nerved that they just recently sent me an offer in the mail for a second credit card. Why not just increase my credit limit FP? Oh that's right, you want to charge me two annual fees Smiley Frustrated

Message 14 of 15
SSA_2013
Frequent Contributor

***Old Thread Alert***

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.