Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNB of Omaha

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNB of Omaha

I've been with them for 7 months now.  They treat me well unlike some of the stories I've seen back when.  They do manual review & can instantly approve you or take a couple of days.  I almost got two but only wanted the one.  Have a low sl at 3k.  Not too bad & the interest if good!

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to go check and see if I saved the one that came this past week. I did. It's the AmEx one. I didn't look to see what the rewards structure is. Don't think I need it, but the offer is good til 7/something, so I'll let it hang around. 

Message 22 of 23
galahad15
Valued Contributor

I currently have 2 of their card products (FNBO Maximum Rewards VISA and FNBO Amex), and I am overall very pleased with FNBO.  They have given me some very nice promotions over the years, and so I have had a very good experience, with them  Smiley Happy  Just for example, some of the special promotions they have offered to me have included 2.99% F APR on purchases for 9 months, 7.99% F BT offer for the life of the balance, and several 12-mo. 0% APR promotional purchase and BT offers (after having already had the card and beyond initially just getting thet card in the very beginningg, I mean).

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.