Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNB of Omaha

tag
jbsea
Established Contributor

FNB of Omaha

Does anyone know anything about them?  I can find some old post but nothing relatively recent.  I got a pre approval for there Amex but till I got that I have not ever heard of them.

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: FNB of Omaha

What would you like to know

About: 

That if your profile hasn't changed since the pre-approval was sent to you meaning you went on a app spree....It's 99% approved 

Or 

CLI's are SP's every 3 months and the card grows very very fast

Or 

You get a free Fico score Bankcard 08

Lol

What else can I tell you

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jbsea wrote:

Does anyone know anything about them?  I can find some old post but nothing relatively recent.  I got a pre approval for there Amex but till I got that I have not ever heard of them.

There's been lots of recent discussion about the bank and about that Amex. Search for FNBO

Message 3 of 23
jbsea
Established Contributor

Thanks My Journey and Irish.... Myjourney that is what I was perfect. 

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 4 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jbsea wrote:

Thanks My Journey and Irish.... Myjourney that is what I was perfect. 

You're welcome 

Also to add they really are a fairly large bank and all apps are manually reviewed 

The only way in with them is if you live within there banking footprint or you get an invite 

Some see approval same day some take longer 

I submitted mine like 6am and by maybe 10am I got the approval email 

There are also 2 versions I've seen them send out of the Amex 

1) 2% gas and groceries 

2) 1% everything 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine at the end of January with a cl of $5500. Just got a sp cli of $5000 and an offer for a BT at 7.9% for the life of the transfer with no transfer fee last week.

Message 6 of 23
jbsea
Established Contributor

Well so I just got done reading the forums.... I was wondering because I just started my rebuilding late last year, so when I get a pre approval it is normally from some place I would run from.  I do keep my utl low, always within reach of one paycheck.  (I learned that leason the hard way).  I have awhile so I guess I can think about it.  I just got my PRG amex so i'm very happy now.  I think I just may stay away from any new credit for awhile.  I'm not sure how to use all the cards that I have.

Message 7 of 23
jbsea
Established Contributor

ok, I just posted that I dont want any new cards and I read your post Redbeetle.... Now I have to rethink this whole thing....

Message 8 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jbsea wrote:

Well so I just got done reading the forums.... I was wondering because I just started my rebuilding late last year, so when I get a pre approval it is normally from some place I would run from.  I do keep my utl low, always within reach of one paycheck.  (I learned that leason the hard way).  I have awhile so I guess I can think about it.  I just got my PRG amex so i'm very happy now.  I think I just may stay away from any new credit for awhile.  I'm not sure how to use all the cards that I have.

Always a good choice

Plus they'll send you more pre-approvals trust me I think I bit on the 3rd ....Lol

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 9 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jbsea wrote:

ok, I just posted that I dont want any new cards and I read your post Redbeetle.... Now I have to rethink this whole thing....

Lol 

BT checks come once a month 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.