cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Applied and still have not heard 05/15/2013 = Credit pull - UPDATE APPROVED SECURED

tag
scarzy
Regular Contributor

Re: FNBO Applied and still have not heard 05/15/2013 = Credit pull

@Creditaddict wrote:

@RyVision wrote:

I feel a bit confused.  Why would you want a secured card (or any really) with FNBO when you have great cards already?   Esp with Navy etc.    Did I miss something?

btw;  FNBO can be a bit slow with the process etc.

I have great cards but not all that many are just mine... I wanted to go ahead and start the relationship now with them on my own.  but yes Navy is still my primary bank and my primary for AU and joint stuff and now is going to be primary for business checking too!

Even though you might have joint accounts/AU with NFCU, you still can apply for credit on your own...as long as you have your own access number.

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 11 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@scarzy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@RyVision wrote:

I feel a bit confused.  Why would you want a secured card (or any really) with FNBO when you have great cards already?   Esp with Navy etc.    Did I miss something?

btw;  FNBO can be a bit slow with the process etc.

I have great cards but not all that many are just mine... I wanted to go ahead and start the relationship now with them on my own.  but yes Navy is still my primary bank and my primary for AU and joint stuff and now is going to be primary for business checking too!

Even though you might have joint accounts/AU with NFCU, you still can apply for credit on your own...as long as you have your own access number.

oh I know!!! I actually had a secured card with them....

Message 12 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 13 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

ill update my wallet in a minute too... sorry for confusion.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.