Epic Contributor

FNBO Applied and still have not heard 05/15/2013 = Credit pull - UPDATE APPROVED SECURED

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have a phone number to call?

I have moved now too!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: FNBO Applied and still have not heard 05/15/2013 = Credit pull

Creditaddict wrote:

Does anyone have a phone number to call?

I have moved now too!

866-348-3382 from back of my card 

Good Luck

You applied 5/15?

I apped thursday card came today....Strange WTH going on with that app?

+ Chase ink =

If you've recently moved, address forwarding can be the reason for delay. Also, if approved cc's usually will not be forwarded
Epic Contributor

09Lexie wrote:
If you've recently moved, address forwarding can be the reason for delay. Also, if approved cc's usually will not be forwarded

As of right now the "check status" still shows pending

I know it won't forward which is why I want to start calling now but it seems something has happened!

Maybe they just need you to verify info. Keep us posted!
Epic Contributor

APPROVED - it's the Secured Card

They called over and removed some hold and will go out but now I just have to fax proof of new address and then will clear!!

Congrats! Are their terms more favorable then NFCU or SDFCU?
Valued Contributor

I feel a bit confused.  Why would you want a secured card (or any really) with FNBO when you have great cards already?   Esp with Navy etc.    Did I miss something?

btw;  FNBO can be a bit slow with the process etc.

Epic Contributor

RyVision wrote:

I feel a bit confused.  Why would you want a secured card (or any really) with FNBO when you have great cards already?   Esp with Navy etc.    Did I miss something?

btw;  FNBO can be a bit slow with the process etc.

I have great cards but not all that many are just mine... I wanted to go ahead and start the relationship now with them on my own.  but yes Navy is still my primary bank and my primary for AU and joint stuff and now is going to be primary for business checking too!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

[ Edited ]

Creditaddict wrote:

APPROVED - it's the Secured Card

They called over and removed some hold and will go out but now I just have to fax proof of new address and then will clear!!

Congrats 

You have me confused and only reason I ask is maybe I can learn something and if I don't ask question I won't know.

From your sig Creditaddict wallet you have some great great cards why the secured? Will you use it as a debit but then you're losing rewards or please explain the thinking maybe you know something that I can benefit from.Thanks  

EDIT...nerver mind RY was asking thinking same thing types faster than me tho Lol

+ Chase ink =

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.