Established Contributor
andre181

FNBO CLI Success

I am posting this just as a reference on how First National Bank of Omaha does CLI's, as I couldn't find much here.

I called and asked for a CLI. The rep advised me that they would pull hard if there was not a CLI offer available in the system.

She asked for monthly income, and apparently I wasn't listening enough and I gave her my annual income, we had a good laugh together about that (she was very nice). I gave her my monthly income, and she said that I pre-qualified for a $2500 increase, bringing CL to $4000 with no hard pull.

I asked her I didn't have a CLI offer, would she have told me and asked permission to pull CR, she said yes they have to directly ask permission to pull hard, and they also ask about your occupation, own or rent, and housing payment info.

So that is the process in case anybody is interested.

Discover IT $25K | FNBO Visa $22K | Citi Forward $14.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $15K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Chase Freedom $10.5K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}