Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO CLI Success

tag
andre181
Established Contributor

FNBO CLI Success

I am posting this just as a reference on how First National Bank of Omaha does CLI's, as I couldn't find much here.

I called and asked for a CLI. The rep advised me that they would pull hard if there was not a CLI offer available in the system.

She asked for monthly income, and apparently I wasn't listening enough and I gave her my annual income, we had a good laugh together about that (she was very nice). I gave her my monthly income, and she said that I pre-qualified for a $2500 increase, bringing CL to $4000 with no hard pull.

I asked her I didn't have a CLI offer, would she have told me and asked permission to pull CR, she said yes they have to directly ask permission to pull hard, and they also ask about your occupation, own or rent, and housing payment info.

So that is the process in case anybody is interested.

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.