Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Direct??

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

FNBO Direct??

They are different then FNBO right?

I came across them from clicking the tab for Savings Accounts above here on MyFico and they are offering .85%... thought it was the same as FNBO and tried to log in but then upon looking at the site more I see they also have a credit card...

info?

HP for savings account?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
andre181
Established Contributor

Re: FNBO Direct??

They are the online only division of FNBO. They are fully owned by FNBO.

No HP for the savings. I have one. I opened way back in like 2006 when it was nearly 4%. But still, .85% is pretty good nowadays but there are better rates if you really look.

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 2 of 3
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Direct??

I have a chequing and savings with them, because I thought I would be able to link the First National Bank of Omaha credit card to the same login, but you can't. As Andre181 pointed out, not hard inquiry for chequing or savings, and the rate is very low compared to some other offerings. I've no issues to speak of so far. Their credit card is alright fr the first year (2% on everything), but after that it turns into a regular card.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.