Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO... How many cards at one time?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

FNBO... How many cards at one time?

I'm on a roll with FNBO right now... do they have like a 1 personal, 1 business card per 30 days or could I push it with something else?!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: FNBO... How many cards at one time?

I too am interested in seeing some answers to this one as a first time card customer now.

Message 2 of 6
score_building
Senior Contributor

As you know, they have a reputation as one of the more consistently conservative, any roll with FNBO seems destined to be quashed, whether or not they have this specific rule. Grats on the current yield, in any case.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 6
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

It seems like sometime last year there was a well known forum member that was approved for several FNBO cards after "getting in" with them. I can't remember who it was but I believe it was mostly personal cards.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 4 of 6
happypill
Valued Contributor

I don't know if they have a general policy but I can share my experience.  They declined my request for a 2nd card because it hadn't been 6 months since the prior card I received with them.  It kind of sucked too because the card I wasn't able to get was the 2% Bucksback that is no longer available.

Message 5 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@happypill wrote:

I don't know if they have a general policy but I can share my experience.  They declined my request for a 2nd card because it hadn't been 6 months since the prior card I received with them.  It kind of sucked too because the card I wasn't able to get was the 2% Bucksback that is no longer available.

Thanks a bunch happypill for sharing your experience on that.

12njoy and some others in here also have some experience with FNBO and everyone absolutely admires how well they do with the SP CLI's every 4 to 6 months.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.