Did you mean: 

FNBO SP CLI? (help)

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: FNBO SP CLI? (help)

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

I see it.  You said its low and you're using only 3 cards.  Maybe you're not using enough of the available credit that you have?  I'm taking a stab at it here. 

Uhh credit limit is $4.4k. I have been using 1-2k on the card monthly. Should I be using it even more? 

I was thinking more across a couple more different cards, not neccessarily FNBO cards. Just a thought

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

I see it.  You said its low and you're using only 3 cards.  Maybe you're not using enough of the available credit that you have?  I'm taking a stab at it here. 

Uhh credit limit is $4.4k. I have been using 1-2k on the card monthly. Should I be using it even more? 

I was thinking more across a couple more different cards, not neccessarily FNBO cards. Just a thought

Wouldn't that raise my overall util though? Thanks.

Message 22 of 26
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

It would but if you're at 2% now,  you have plenty of cushion.  I'm not saying drastically increase it.   Some lenders are nervous about extending credit when very little available credit is being used.  I'm not saying this is the answer, just a suggestion 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

It would but if you're at 2% now,  you have plenty of cushion.  I'm not saying drastically increase it.   Some lenders are nervous about extending credit when very little available credit is being used.  I'm not saying this is the answer, just a suggestion 

Right I know what you mean....that's a problem. Thanks for your suggestion.

Message 24 of 26
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Other than April 2015 when I spend $916, and May 2015 when I spent an additional $508 and paid off both balances that month, my spending has not exceeded $500 a month, and most months especially recently I dont use the card at all. The occasional $50 - $100 month sprinkled between $0 months. perhaps one $200 month in there. In other words, I started out 2015 using it from several hundred up to $500 a month, with the two large months I stated as exceptions, and very little spending since. 

I don't think spending is your problem. They probably just need to see more time. I believe you said you are a student, and they may well know that as well, or be able to imply it from your credit reports.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Other than April 2015 when I spend $916, and May 2015 when I spent an additional $508 and paid off both balances that month, my spending has not exceeded $500 a month, and most months especially recently I dont use the card at all. The occasional $50 - $100 month sprinkled between $0 months. perhaps one $200 month in there. In other words, I started out 2015 using it from several hundred up to $500 a month, with the two large months I stated as exceptions, and very little spending since. 

I don't think spending is your problem. They probably just need to see more time. I believe you said you are a student, and they may well know that as well, or be able to imply it from your credit reports.

Great, that's what I intuitioned too when I didn't get any sp. Thanks for the info! 

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.