Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO SavingStar AMEX?

tag
midnightmath
Established Member

FNBO SavingStar AMEX?

Hi all -

I've seen a few discussion on this board regarding the SavingStar AMEX from FNBO and I was wondering what kind of profile is needed for this card?  I know that FNBO is somewhat conservative.  Most of my scores are in the upper 600s with a few baddies on SLs that are four years old and a couple of small medical collections.  AAoA is about 3 years with perfect payments on cards.  I also have a reasonable number of new accounts in the past six months.

I know they have a secured version, but I use SavingStar and would prefer not to have a deposit.  

I'm thinking if FNBO is really conservative, I'm probably not going to stand up to scrutiny on this one.  But I'm very guardedly optimistic because I've been approved for Citi DC at the lowest interest rate and have a 15K limit on my BCP with these scores, too.

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO SavingStar AMEX?

I was approved for this card, back in October 2014. Instant online approval for $1k on the SavingStar website.

My profile at the time was:

EX 628

AAoA = 5.6 years

2 collections: 1 recent medical, 1 6 year old Comcast

1 4 year old unpaid judgement

1 car repossession (6 years old)

1 secured USAA MC at $250 (4 months old)

1 personal loan, paid, no lates

Much has changed since then... Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.