Valued Contributor
MrShush

Re: FNBO auto CLI and Hyatt Visa auto CLI (edited)

And I too, will congratulate you b on your Chase auto CLI!
Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

MrShush wrote:
Thanks. I was hoping to see one for my CSP too but I think they only give one at a time. I've been running about $2500 a month through my CSP, and about 10k a month through my united card. At first I thought that they didn't increase my CSP because 2500/month wasn't enough but 10k/month was. However after hearing others say they received an Auto CLI with around 2k a month spending, I figured they may only auto CLI one card at a time. I'm really not 100% sure but that'd be my best guess.
FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Valued Contributor
crunching_numbers

CreditScholar wrote:

MrShush wrote:
Thanks. I was hoping to see one for my CSP too but I think they only give one at a time. I've been running about $2500 a month through my CSP, and about 10k a month through my united card. At first I thought that they didn't increase my CSP because 2500/month wasn't enough but 10k/month was. However after hearing others say they received an Auto CLI with around 2k a month spending, I figured they may only auto CLI one card at a time. I'm really not 100% sure but that'd be my best guess.

I think that is probably true. Has ANYONE on the boards EVER gotten Chase CLI's on more than one card at a time?

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: 748 TU(12/12), 783 TU98 , 813 TU08 FICO, 744 EQ FICO , 735 EX(9/12), 794 EX08 FICO, 809 EX08 bankcard FICO
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (20.7K), BofA Travel Rewards ($17.5), B&N World MC ($17.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (15K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig ($8.6K), Disc It ($8K), Citi Dia Pref MC ($3.7K),Sam's D ($8.5K), Wally D ($7.5K), JCP($5.3K)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}