Reply
Valued Contributor
crunching_numbers
Posts: 1,093
Registered: ‎02-15-2012
0

FNBO auto CLI and Hyatt Visa auto CLI (edited)

[ Edited ]

I am excited because I just got my first auto CLI since I joined myFICO. I was at $6500 and FNBO increased me to $8150.

 

The other CLI's I had to ask for. Yay!

 

edit: I forgot about Barclays B&N.  They gave me one too.  But this is the first one on the BT accounts that I opened.  Dscover told me no.

 

Second EDIT: After seeing another post I logged into Chase and got a HUGE CLI from $16,500 to $23,000.  Now I am really excited.

 

Sorry for the disorganized post.


Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: 748 TU(12/12), 783 TU98 , 813 TU08 FICO, 744 EQ FICO , 735 EX(9/12), 794 EX08 FICO, 809 EX08 bankcard FICO
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (20.7K), BofA Travel Rewards ($17.5), B&N World MC ($17.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (15K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig ($8.6K), Disc It ($8K), Citi Dia Pref MC ($3.7K),Sam's D ($8.5K), Wally D ($7.5K), JCP($5.3K)
Regular Contributor
ashkev89
Posts: 228
Registered: ‎07-21-2008
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI

Congrats!!!!!

 

How long did you have the card before they decided to increase the CL?


Starting Score: 475 09/2008
Current Score: 07/2012 EX:696 (BOFA & Amex Fico) EQ:707 (CU Pull) TU:708 (Walmart FIco)
Goal Score: To Be in the 800 Club!!!!!!


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
crunching_numbers
Posts: 1,093
Registered: ‎02-15-2012
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI


ashkev89 wrote:

Congrats!!!!!

 

How long did you have the card before they decided to increase the CL?


Thanks!

 

I opened FNBO in the end of March and Hyatt Visa in April.  Both are at around the 6 month mark right now.


Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: 748 TU(12/12), 783 TU98 , 813 TU08 FICO, 744 EQ FICO , 735 EX(9/12), 794 EX08 FICO, 809 EX08 bankcard FICO
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (20.7K), BofA Travel Rewards ($17.5), B&N World MC ($17.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (15K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig ($8.6K), Disc It ($8K), Citi Dia Pref MC ($3.7K),Sam's D ($8.5K), Wally D ($7.5K), JCP($5.3K)
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI

CONGRATULATIONS!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
bichonmom
Posts: 3,318
Registered: ‎05-05-2011
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI and Hyatt Visa auto CLI (edited)

Wow! Great CLIs. Congrats! 

 

How long have you had Chase. Thst's  a huge CLI w/o a HP! I haven't read about many chase auto clis.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Valued Contributor
crunching_numbers
Posts: 1,093
Registered: ‎02-15-2012
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI and Hyatt Visa auto CLI (edited)


bichonmom wrote:

Wow! Great CLIs. Congrats! 

 

How long have you had Chase. Thst's  a huge CLI w/o a HP! I haven't read about many chase auto clis.


Hi Bichon! I got that Chase Hyatt Visa card in April. First closing date was 5/19/12. A statement closed on 9/19/12, and it reflects the OLD CL.So the CLI came directly after the 5th statement cut  I noticed the CLI today,  I used the card kind of heavily. (Average spend over $2000 per month)  I did not always pay in full.   


Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: 748 TU(12/12), 783 TU98 , 813 TU08 FICO, 744 EQ FICO , 735 EX(9/12), 794 EX08 FICO, 809 EX08 bankcard FICO
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (20.7K), BofA Travel Rewards ($17.5), B&N World MC ($17.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (15K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig ($8.6K), Disc It ($8K), Citi Dia Pref MC ($3.7K),Sam's D ($8.5K), Wally D ($7.5K), JCP($5.3K)
Senior Contributor
bichonmom
Posts: 3,318
Registered: ‎05-05-2011
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI and Hyatt Visa auto CLI (edited)


crunching_numbers wrote:

bichonmom wrote:

Wow! Great CLIs. Congrats! 

 

How long have you had Chase. Thst's  a huge CLI w/o a HP! I haven't read about many chase auto clis.


Hi Bichon! I got that Chase Hyatt Visa card in April. First closing date was 5/19/12. A statement closed on 9/19/12, and it reflects the OLD CL.So the CLI came directly after the 5th statement cut  I noticed the CLI today,  I used the card kind of heavily. (Average spend over $2000 per month)  I did not always pay in full.   


Wow. I got my Chase Freedom around the same time. Only $3k CL and no CLIs. :smileysad:

 

Maybe your heavy usage contributed to it.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Regular Contributor
SpiceIslander
Posts: 331
Registered: ‎02-01-2010
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI and Hyatt Visa auto CLI (edited)


crunching_numbers wrote:

I am excited because I just got my first auto CLI since I joined myFICO. I was at $6500 and FNBO increased me to $8150.

 

 


Congrats! I just got FNBO last month with a starting CL is 3600.00. That gives me some hope. Gotta love auto CLIs! I haven't found much info on FNBO on these boards but I'm very happy with them, so far.

Meg.

FICO: 04/2014 - TU 765 | EQ ??? | EX 768

Amex BCP 12900 | Lowes 10,000 | LOC 9300 | Sallie Mae/Barclays World MC 9000 | FNBO 8900 | BOA Platinum+ 6000 | Citi Simplicity 5200 | Chase CSP 5000 | Achieva CU 4000 | Discover 4000 | Sam's Club 3000 | Sears 900
Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel
Posts: 4,877
Registered: ‎11-02-2010
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI and Hyatt Visa auto CLI (edited)

Congrats! I love auto CLIs! :smileyvery-happy:


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Valued Contributor
CreditScholar
Posts: 2,300
Registered: ‎01-22-2012
0

Re: FNBO auto CLI and Hyatt Visa auto CLI (edited)


bichonmom wrote:

crunching_numbers wrote:

bichonmom wrote:

Wow! Great CLIs. Congrats! 

 

How long have you had Chase. Thst's  a huge CLI w/o a HP! I haven't read about many chase auto clis.


Hi Bichon! I got that Chase Hyatt Visa card in April. First closing date was 5/19/12. A statement closed on 9/19/12, and it reflects the OLD CL.So the CLI came directly after the 5th statement cut  I noticed the CLI today,  I used the card kind of heavily. (Average spend over $2000 per month)  I did not always pay in full.   


Wow. I got my Chase Freedom around the same time. Only $3k CL and no CLIs. :smileysad:

 

Maybe your heavy usage contributed to it.

 


Heavy usage is definitely part of it. I got an auto CLI a couple of months ago on my United card and ive been using it heavily since May.
FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}