Regular Contributor
MACFRME

FNBO co-brand cards with EX FICO?

I am interested in applying for a card with FNBO in order to get the free monthly Experian FICO. I don't think their cards are available to Texans, but I know they have some cards (like Overstock.com and Chrysler Mastercards) that are still available nationwide. Are people who have these cards getting the free Experian FICO?

Cards I Carry
$1K$5K$7.5K$12K$20K$12k$5k$6k$12.5k
Total Available Credit: $82.9k | FICOS: EX 632 | EQ 643 | TU 671
Store: Nordstrom Retail $5k and Target $300. Recently acquired: U.S. Bank Cash Rewards Visa $1k.
Valued Contributor
gdale6

Re: FNBO co-brand cards with EX FICO?

FNBO Direct will get you the score... You need to set up online deposit account in order to app for the Visa. FYI FNBO also pulls ICS/ARS so if you have tons of inquiries I would wait till they are lowered this is a conservative bank and there is no recon on a computer denial due to inquiries. Good luck :smileyhappy:

EX Cred Ses 08/14: 767 ; EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775; EX Fico 08 07/14 778 ; EX Fico 08 BC 07/14: 800
EQ Fico 05/14 781 ; EQ MPM 07/14: 721
TU Fico 8 07/14: 719; TU MPM 06/14 706
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

Re: FNBO co-brand cards with EX FICO?

Yes ...

Overstock.com MasterCard:

https://www.firstbankcard.com/overstock/site/personal/benefits/fico_score.fhtml

Chrysler MasterCard:

https://www.firstbankcard.com/chrysler/site/personal/benefits/fico_score.fhtml

More info:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/first-bankcard-expands-free-fico-credit-score-program-helps-more-ca...

Credit card customers having "First National Bank of Omaha" branded credit cards were the first to receive their free FICO® Scores. The program is now being extended to customers of First Bankcard's co-branded credit card partners who have credit cards issued by First Bankcard.

Cardholders of the following First Bankcard co-branded credit card partners will now have access to their free FICO® Scores:

-- Union Bank, N.A., headquartered in San Francisco

-- New York Life Insurance Company

-- Scheels All Sports, a sporting goods retailer headquartered in Fargo, N.D.

-- Overstock.com, an online discount retailer headquartered in Salt Lake City

-- Sheetz Inc., a chain of convenience stores headquartered in Altoona, Pa.

-- MidFirst Bank, headquartered in Oklahoma City

-- Technology Credit Union, headquartered in San Jose, Calif.

-- Swagbucks, a Web rewards and loyalty destination headquartered in Redondo Beach, Calif.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}