Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO has a sense of humor

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO has a sense of humor

Red or black cards? Blues are overrated Smiley Tongue

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

people can't help if their favourite colour is blue Smiley Wink

How do you know that?   Maybe they can and are just being wicked?  And, in severe cases, LongTimeLurker Associates offers an intensive course of "Color Preference Reallingment Therapy" for just $120K (or $110K if you sign before Nov 1st!)

forgot to put "some" people. But people like what they like for no particular reason sometimes.

Message 22 of 28
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe they looked at your sginature of cards, and had second thoughts.

Is it really wrong to distrust someone with a blue card fixation?  Maybe, maybe not.

Actually, the New York Life card comes in a sky blue. Its very calming, very tranquil. I think the word for that particular shade is Cerulean, actually Cerulean Blue. 

Its a nice shade of blue...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 23 of 28
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@go_FICO_self wrote:

OP: spreadsheet master of maximizing rewards! what is in this card that you can show in terms of rewards? online info is pretty lacking.

Someone already mentioned the rewards, which is: FNBO cards give a free Experian FICO score. That particular card, if you can get the Signature version, gives 1.5% cash back. However, now I would prefer the Savingstar.com card, mainly because I use SavingStar coupons occasionally (and you can cash out your SavingStar account any time you have at least $5 in the account). Now that SavingStar has a online shopping portal, and a credit card to use with it, thats what interests me in the FNBO portfolio.

But its still all about the EX FICO's.

Total $443,800
Message 24 of 28
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it really wrong to distrust someone with a blue card fixation?  Maybe, maybe not.

TMWC, what were the denial reasons on your original app?  "Card doesn't match preferred color scheme"? ("u" in color deleted to avoid over-exciting elPatitoFeo)

Good observation.  They did probably conclude that since their card wasn't blue, it wasn't going to be used much.  It was going to be discriminated against.  These people with blue fixations just believe that once you go blue you never go back... (I know it doesn'r rhyme, but these blue addicts don't care about rhymes, it's sick)..

This is the card in question:

Total $443,800
Message 25 of 28
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

people can't help if their favourite colour is blue Smiley Wink

How do you know that?   Maybe they can and are just being wicked?  And, in severe cases, LongTimeLurker Associates offers an intensive course of "Color Preference Reallingment Therapy" for just $120K (or $110K if you sign before Nov 1st!)

forgot to put "some" people. But people like what they like for no particular reason sometimes.

Says the person with a gold and a purple credit card. I have a sneaking suspicion you're a Vikings football fan. I rarely see them, since I live in Minneapolis, but they do exist.

Total $443,800
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't watch sports, but according to where I live, i should be either 49ers or raiders fan, though my high school mascot was vikings knock off with 49ers color, does that count?

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

TMWC, what were the denial reasons on your original app?  "Card doesn't match preferred color scheme"? ("u" in color deleted to avoid over-exciting elPatitoFeo)

Good observation.  They did probably conclude that since their card wasn't blue, it wasn't going to be used much.  It was going to be discriminated against.  These people with blue fixations just believe that once you go blue you never go back... (I know it doesn'r rhyme, but these blue addicts don't care about rhymes, it's sick)..

This is the card in question:

I see.  Then, maybe they are trying to help you put an end to this blue madness?  Have you considered purple?  Purple is a pretty color!  

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.