tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO question

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh hell just do both to FNBO and pay them off by your 12 mos and you'll be fine. It's only half your limit it looks like.

half bad too ? i thought you should never carry a balance above 35%  of your limit or in some cases above 20% ?  if i go over i usually pay it down before the statement cuts so it wont trigger my score as ''Utilization of revolving accounts(s) too high''  i like to know what is accounts with HIGH balances. You'll see it writen here which is odd because my ult is 7% so maybe ''Utilization of revolving accounts(s) too high''  just means one of my cards is above 30% ? even though my overall ultilization is below 7%  ?

unnamed.jpg

It's a BT. They'll understand.

I personally have a standing policy to not go much over 60% of my limit for the month before statement cut, and no more than 50% of limit going to a BT.

It's worked for the wife and I pretty decently.

are you talking about your FNBO ?  were you able to still get a really good increase after 3 - 4 months even with a high balance at above 50% when you called ? and is it 3 or 4 months that people call to see if they are eligible ?

No FNBO here, but like I said... When reviewing you for a 4mo CLI, they'll see the BT. I recommend paying heavy the first 3mos to get it down as much as possible, then if you get the CLI, slow it down just a little.

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO question

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh hell just do both to FNBO and pay them off by your 12 mos and you'll be fine. It's only half your limit it looks like.

half bad too ? i thought you should never carry a balance above 35%  of your limit or in some cases above 20% ?  if i go over i usually pay it down before the statement cuts so it wont trigger my score as ''Utilization of revolving accounts(s) too high''  i like to know what is accounts with HIGH balances. You'll see it writen here which is odd because my ult is 7% so maybe ''Utilization of revolving accounts(s) too high''  just means one of my cards is above 30% ? even though my overall ultilization is below 7%  ?

unnamed.jpg

It's a BT. They'll understand.

I personally have a standing policy to not go much over 60% of my limit for the month before statement cut, and no more than 50% of limit going to a BT.

It's worked for the wife and I pretty decently.

are you talking about your FNBO ?  were you able to still get a really good increase after 3 - 4 months even with a high balance at above 50% when you called ? and is it 3 or 4 months that people call to see if they are eligible ?

No FNBO here, but like I said... When reviewing you for a 4mo CLI, they'll see the BT. I recommend paying heavy the first 3mos to get it down as much as possible, then if you get the CLI, slow it down just a little.

says i will only save $48 Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 12.35.10 AM.png

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.