Did you mean: 

FP - Chip and Sign

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FP - Chip and Sign

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If someone is willing to get this card, I will mail them a check for the annual fee. Send me a private message and I'll mail you a check. Only one person, I don't want to fund a myFICO first premier apping frenzy.

LOL...Smiley Tongue

Where's CreditAddict when you need him?

Message 31 of 51
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If someone is willing to get this card, I will mail them a check for the annual fee. Send me a private message and I'll mail you a check. Only one person, I don't want to fund a myFICO first premier apping frenzy.

Lol you sure you wanna offer this? Smiley Tongue

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 32 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Absolutely, I don't even know what the annual fee is, but I want to know with absolute certainty it is a chip and pin. 

Message 33 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Absolutely, I don't even know what the annual fee is, but I want to know with absolute certainty it is a chip and pin. 

It varies.

And i'd take you up on it, but I don't want that POS on my reports.

Message 34 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It varies.

Hahaha, I know what you mean. I would just do it myself, but I don't want to have it on my CR for 10 years. Also in the common spirit of the forum, it would probably "trigger an AMEX FR"...

Message 35 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It varies.

Hahaha, I know what you mean. I would just do it myself, but I don't want to have it on my CR for 10 years. Also in the common spirit of the forum, it would probably "trigger an AMEX FR"...

Hahahah, Yes.

I would totally make an approval thread too and wait for the confused responses.

Message 36 of 51
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It varies.

Lol I would take you up on it....nah, I'm kidding 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 37 of 51
NP27
Established Contributor

Barclay Apple card is chip and pin. Just received it a few weeks ago
Message 38 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NP27 wrote:
Barclay Apple card is chip and pin. Just received it a few weeks ago

But does it ask for your PIN if you use it anywhere with working chip slots? A lot of cards that are "chip and PIN" won't actually ask for it the vast majority of the time.

Message 39 of 51
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

@nyancat wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@nyancat wrote:

Thinking about it more, what bothers me most is that there are still some banks (mainly Barclay's and Capital One) treating chip cards as a premium feature for their high-end cards, as if the chip is somehow something customers should pay extra or have a higher-category card for, when it reality it is a basic security feature that, at this point, there's no real excuse for ANY card from ANY bank to be shipping out without.

+1 ... this is what i was getting at with the original post...  Everyone MUST do it by next year, why are they dragging there feet.  I understand it cost money to do new cards, but there profits out weigh the losses without this feature.  FP for frig sakes is doing it, why can't some of the other big banks finally do it as well.. They are just on select cards and this is why you "should" get this card for x big bank.  Just funny is all

There...

P.S. here's a photo of one of these. Bunch of real brains there too, plotting how to destroy the evil chip *sighs* - http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1826256

bahahahahaha "I want to zap or destroy the chip because I've heard anyone with the right equipment can walk past you and steal you credit card or personal information." - scharfshutze009

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 40 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.