Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP's execution has been carried out

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

FP's execution has been carried out

At approximately 9:04a.m. EST, The sentence of death by shredder has been carried out on the convicted credit-abuser FP (First Premier). Reports coming from the chamber suggest no representatives were present for this execution other then a cardholder going by the alias "LS". FP did file a last minute appeal to the Supreme Court of Recons and was thoughly rejected due to astonomical fees and the years of abuse to its cardholders.

May you R.I.N.P (Rest in no peace) FP. Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Re: FP's execution has been carried out

Congratulations!

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

funny.

Message 3 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

The lady started to go into the speel of "This will negatively hurt your credit, youve only had the account for 1 year" I had to cut her off and inform her i'm a graduate of

myFICO U and you have been DISMISSED!!!!

Feels so good!!!! Now my prime cards will rule my wallet!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 18
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Nice job ~ since the deceased didn't offer any last words other than warnings about damaging your credit, and showed no remorse or regret then I would say that justice was properly served. 

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

Nice job ~ since the deceased didn't offer any last words other than warnings about damaging your credit, and showed no remorse or regret then I would say that justice was properly served. 

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 18
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good for you, LS.

I've managed to avoid FP in this life...but someday, I'll have a similiar celebration when I get past Credit One...lol!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 7 of 18
Jimmy9224
Contributor

Congrats! great story too! haha

My wallet : Amex Zync NPSL , Discover More $3500, BankAmericard Cash Rewards $1000, Walmart Discover $1400, Chase Freedom $1000, Capital one Platinum $1000, Macy's Store card $100, Amazon Store card $1400, Southwest rapid rewards $5000, Marriot Visa $5000. Barclay Apple $1200
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

The lady started to go into the speel of "This will negatively hurt your credit, youve only had the account for 1 year" I had to cut her off and inform her i'm a graduate of

myFICO U and you have been DISMISSED!!!!

Feels so good!!!! Now my prime cards will rule my wallet!!!

Hahaha I actually laughed out loud when I read this.
Message 9 of 18
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

LS did the lady give you the "according to MyFico.com" speech?  I was chuckling the entire time that the rep kept mentioning this site. I was thinking, "Um does this lady know the reputation of FP on these forums???".  Mentioning this site is definitely not going to do them any favors!

But good luck and congrats LS!

Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.