cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FR?

Valued Contributor

Re: FR?

To this day I don't know the reason and I asked why.  The answer I got was that sometimes new accounts get FR'd.  I personally believe is that it had to do with the types of accounts reported on my CR.  I had Credit One, Orchard as open TLs with relatively low limits and on my app I reported an income of +100K.  The numbers didn't jive I guess.  That's my best educated guess. 

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 21 of 22
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: FR?

AMEX is not the only card issuer that wil request financial documentation.  They do it more frequently then others.

One of the triggers I know of or at least for me was requesting too many CLIs for 3 of my credit cards over a short amount of time.  I had $75K in unsecured credit not incluing my charge cards.  I can TOTALLY understand the FR..  However, I did not need to submit bank information.  I simply allowed them to see my tax information.  

AMEX GOLD-No Pre-Set Limit, AMEX Blue-$25K, AMEX Clear-$25K, AMEX Optima Plat-$25K, Sam;s Club $10K, Cap One $6K, Citi Plat.-$11K, Discover More -$10K, Columbia Bank-$9K
Message 22 of 22