Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FWCCU / Ft Worth

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FWCCU / Ft Worth

Anyone part of Fort Worth City Credit Union?  I doubt many, if any, are as it's a credit union here limited pretty much solely to employees of Ft Worth government (police, EMS, fire, etc).  On their site for their CC, they say they offer "generous" credit limits, and was wondering what that amounted to, if anyone here is part of them? Their APRs are 8.9%-13.9% for the card.  Tempted at apping, but not if "generous" is only like $1,000.

Here's to hoping someone else here is part of FWCCU and has their card...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: FWCCU / Ft Worth

I don't have an account with them specifically but, I do have accounts with several TX CU's.  They should be good to you for an initial CL but, it all depends on your file and their underwriting department in the end.  I've gotten starting limit offers between 500 - 10000.  I didn't take the $500 limit offer from a CU in Austin but, the 10K was one here in Dallas.  Check into intouch or if you're ok with out of state try myconsumers as they will give you a decent offer as well as a 4% APY on checking.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.