Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI: Blue Apron Codes as Groceries for Chase Freedom 5%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI: Blue Apron Codes as Groceries for Chase Freedom 5%

I discovered today that Blue Apron codes as groceries, which is really awesome.  I've been really enjoying Blue Apron for about two months, but it makes it even easier to swallow (pun intended Smiley Happy) with the extra cash back.

Now to seriously ponder whether I want to obtain the BCP after this quarter is over....

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
red259
Super Contributor

Re: FYI: Blue Apron Codes as Groceries for Chase Freedom 5%

@Anonymous wrote:

I discovered today that Blue Apron codes as groceries, which is really awesome.  I've been really enjoying Blue Apron for about two months, but it makes it even easier to swallow (pun intended Smiley Happy) with the extra cash back.

Now to seriously ponder whether I want to obtain the BCP after this quarter is over....

I see people getting those blue apron boxes. Maybe I should look into it because I am always struggling to shop and prepare food. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 2 of 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FYI: Blue Apron Codes as Groceries for Chase Freedom 5%

Interesting, didn't use to I don't think when I was using the service (and it's a good one, just moved and didn't make use of it in the new location).

Sallie didn't recognize it as grocery and neither did Amex, Amex had some lame: Category: Business Services - Advertising Services

This was back 8 months ago though and MCC's do change.

        
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.