Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI Brylane Home /Comenity Bank Card Holders

tag
Oorah
New Contributor

FYI Brylane Home /Comenity Bank Card Holders

I got this card a year or so ago, just to make it easier to shop online.  Although I pay off my balance every month, some people may not be able to, and this is a heads up for those of you that have this card and keep a balance.

You should have gotten, or will get a letter from Comenity Bank letting you know that they will be increasing the interest rate to 26.99% for any purchaese made after April 2, 2015.  This is an increase from 19.99% for my card.

The most important part of the letter, IMO, is the last paragraph.  It states that they may increase the interest rate as often as monthly, if the prime rate increases.  So this card has changed from a fixed rate credit card, to a variable rate card, which is a huge change for those that carry a balance. 

Just want to give a heads up to those that may not read everything that is printed in the letter.  I would imagine that they are changing the terms for all strore cards that they control and can have a big impact on getting debt paid down on these cards.

Starting Score: 593
Current Score: 554,622,669
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Oorah
New Contributor

Re: FYI Brylane Home /Comenity Bank Card Holders

This website appears to have a list of all store accounts that are provided by Comenity Bank, and there are a ton of them.

http://minnieslists.blogspot.com/2013/01/list-of-comenity-wfnnb-backed-credit.html

Starting Score: 593
Current Score: 554,622,669
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.