cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI: just found out that BEFCU VISA as low as 4.99% F does offer cashback rewards options

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

FYI: just found out that BEFCU VISA as low as 4.99% F does offer cashback rewards options

FYI:  I just found out after browsing more on their rewards website that the BEFCU VISA card as low as 4.99% F actually does offer cashback rewards options.  I hadn't noticed that option earlier as the rewards site can sometimes be a bit of a bear to navigate through, lol.

There appear to be 3 main options for cashback:

(1)  for 2,000 points:  $10.00 CashBack via Check

(2)  for 5,000 points:  $25.00 CashBack via Check

(3)  for 10,000 points:  $70.00 CashBack via Check

I am admittedly no super-whiz when it comes to math, but since the cashback options listed above are not 1-to-1 ratios or close to that, is it correct to say that there are other cashback cards out there that may have more favorable cashback values/percentages/ratios?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FYI: just found out that BEFCU VISA as low as 4.99% F does offer cashback rewards options

It looks as if membership is limited to employees of 18 small businesses within a specific geographic area, is that correct?

Message 2 of 3
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: FYI: just found out that BEFCU VISA as low as 4.99% F does offer cashback rewards options

@Anonymous wrote:

It looks as if membership is limited to employees of 18 small businesses within a specific geographic area, is that correct?

That's what I had initially assumed as well, and/or that membership eligibility was limited geographically to persons living in California, but I was able to successfully app for the card (while living near DC) over the phone.  I'm not 100% sure if it makes a difference or not for others who might be interested in applying for the card, but I specifically applied for the card before I joined the CU -- I joined the CU only after officially getting approved for the card.  So apparently there may be no current geographical restriction AFAIK?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.