Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Farley State Bank????

tag
Dbadup
New Contributor

Farley State Bank????

Just got an alert on transunion from Farley State Bank... Never applied for nor have I heard of this bank! Has this ever popped up for anyone. Its not even Halloween yet!!!

NASA 30K|| Citi 10.3K|| Discover 20K|| AmexSPG/Everyday 10k/3.6k|| NordstromV 7.5k|| Bloomies5k|| Barcl.65K|| Cap1 3.25k|| Jcrew 17.65K|| ChaseFree2K|| CSP 5k
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: Farley State Bank????

This is one of the many reasons why the monitoring service is a complete joke.  This fake inquiry is repeatedly popping up on people's reports on TransUnion, yet their actual alerts don't really work for anybody.

Message 2 of 7
Dbadup
New Contributor

@Involver wrote:

This is one of the many reasons why the monitoring service is a complete joke.  This fake inquiry is repeatedly popping up on people's reports on TransUnion, yet their actual alerts don't really work for anybody.

Truth!!!

NASA 30K|| Citi 10.3K|| Discover 20K|| AmexSPG/Everyday 10k/3.6k|| NordstromV 7.5k|| Bloomies5k|| Barcl.65K|| Cap1 3.25k|| Jcrew 17.65K|| ChaseFree2K|| CSP 5k
Message 3 of 7
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

@Dbadup wrote:

Just got an alert on transunion from Farley State Bank... Never applied for nor have I heard of this bank! Has this ever popped up for anyone. Its not even Halloween yet!!!

I received the same alert today from myfico.com - though, it was dated from Oct 19th.  I did a search on myfico and noticed that it seems to be some sort of recurring issue.  However, I did pull a CR from TU just to verify and there was no inquiy from Farley State Bank.  

Message 4 of 7
Dbadup
New Contributor

@akula wrote:

@Dbadup wrote:

I received the same alert today from myfico.com - though, it was dated from Oct 19th.  I did a search on myfico and noticed that it seems to be some sort of recurring issue.  However, I did pull a CR from TU just to verify and there was no inquiy from Farley State Bank.  

October 19th here too!!! I wonder if i can cancel on the basis of this monitoring is not workign out. THought it had to do with Penfed lol

Message 5 of 7
bryan31285
New Visitor

I applied for a chase credit card and this hard inquiry popped up as well. I don't know who these people are but I have Life Lock looking into it. 

Message 6 of 7
bryan31285
New Visitor

I called TransUnion  also and they told me the same thing, their is no hard inquiry pulled with Farley State Bank. They are sending me a up to date credit report. But they looked on my file and didn't see and Farley State Bank on my report. I called myfico.com customer service about this matter and they said they have nothing to do with what comes and goes on my credit reports. I mentioned it happened with a lot of people on here as well as me. But they told me that there is nothing they can do about it.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.