Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Farm Bureau Bank Credit Card

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Farm Bureau Bank Credit Card

Hey All!  

Anyone know anything about this bank and how conservative they might be in their lending standards?  Not really interested now but just joined the Bureau to get their excellent insurance products and saw they offer tons of other services.  Anyone have their World MasterCard and if so, who did they pull and what kind of limits did you end up with?  Thanks in advance! 

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: Farm Bureau Bank Credit Card

Sounds like its more than likely a CU credit card. I would say for the world MC it would be a little tougher to get. You can always call them and see what the say.

Message 2 of 5
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

Sounds like its more than likely a CU credit card. I would say for the world MC it would be a little tougher to get. You can always call them and see what the say.

It's definitely not a CU.  The name of the bank is Farm Bureau Bank.  

Edit:  So just did a little research and found that this card is issued and managed by Barclays Bank US.  Probably can get some pretty decent CLs and the APR for excellent credit is 12.99%.  It's in line with most rewards cards.  

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 3 of 5
beb86
Valued Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:

@beb86 wrote:

Sorry there are alot of Farm Bureau Credit Unions....I guess the name Farm Bureau Bank kind of hints thats its not a CU. I looked up the cards and the seem like ok cards... apr is a little high, and the BT fees are a high.

Message 4 of 5
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

@improvingmycredit wrote:

@beb86 wrote:

Sorry there are alot of Farm Bureau Credit Unions....I guess the name Farm Bureau Bank kind of hints thats its not a CU. I looked up the cards and the seem like ok cards... apr is a little high, and the BT fees are a high.

Thanks beb86.  Looks like it's a Barclays Card.  APR isn't bad for a rewards card though and it does have a 0% - 12 mo BT offer so not so bad.  Might be a good card for someone needing to transfer a balance and since it's a Barclays card- recon might be pretty good.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.