Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fashion Bug

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Fashion Bug

I know a new bank took over the card but does it report anymore? My SO has the card it now reports as closed on all reports. Will it report under a new name/bank? Anyone else have one?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fashion Bug

Per my mom's CCT report pulled on Saturday its reporting as current only to EX as FASHION BUG/SOANB
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

FASHION BUG/SOANB
EXPERIAN
Account Name: FASHION BUG/SOANB
Account Number: XXXX
Acct Type: Credit Card - Revolving Terms
Acct Status: Open
Monthly Payment:
Date Open: 5/1/1994
Balance: $0.00
Terms: Revolving
High Balance:
Limit: $300.00
Past Due:
Payment Status: Current
Message 3 of 6
lajntx
Frequent Contributor

Is this so recent that the ink is still wet?

I went on the website and the application said this:

This web site is operated by World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB). WFNNB issues your Fashion Bug Credit Card Account. When using this site, you will be providing your information to, and obtaining information from, WFNNB . For information on the WFNNB privacy policy, please review our Customer Privacy Statement.

EQ- 647, EX- 641, TU- 644
Sept `13 - ZERO Debt, 100% Liquid, AND a climbing credit score. Eat your heart out Dave Ramsey!
Message 4 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Per my mom's CCT report pulled on Saturday its reporting as current only to EX as FASHION BUG/SOANB

Closed on her EX and EQ getting a hard copy TU next month so I don't know about that one yet.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could this be the reason why a settled CO account would be changed to purchased by another lender?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.