Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastest Reporting Ever!

tag
mross1080
Established Contributor

Fastest Reporting Ever!

So I just apped for a barclay itunes card at around 2 yesterday and was approved. I pulled my Creditsecure report at 9 am this morning and not only the inq is on my report but the account is listed on 2 of the 3 already!Smiley Surprised I didnt even know that was possible. I thought GEMB was fast for reporting within a few day of getting an account.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fastest Reporting Ever!

That is fast!

Message 2 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Probably a lot faster then most would want when applying for a few cards at one time.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

In addition to other things Barclays was very quick to report. 

Message 4 of 7
larinoriani
Regular Contributor

@mross1080 wrote:

So I just apped for a barclay itunes card at around 2 yesterday and was approved. I pulled my Creditsecure report at 9 am this morning and not only the inq is on my report but the account is listed on 2 of the 3 already!Smiley Surprised I didnt even know that was possible. I thought GEMB was fast for reporting within a few day of getting an account.

That was fast. Inquiries are usually real-time, but I thought most of CCs waited until the first closing cycle to report the account..

Starting Score: EQ 737--TU 742
Nov/2010: EQ 737--TU 742
Nov/2011: TU 753
Goal Score: EQ 800--TU 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

BofA does this, too. Their cards often show up the day after approval, long before you actually get the card.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 7
mross1080
Established Contributor

All my GEMB accounts (5 of them now) Have reported within 3 days of me getting approved. I didnt even know it was possible for it to be that fast. I was hoping it would be a month or so. Now I have 2 new accounts in a week!Smiley Surprised I already have way to many accounts. I am swearing off new accounts for at least a year!Smiley Sad Its too bad new accounts are so much fun.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.