Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastest a new account has ever reported? Synchrony

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fastest a new account has ever reported? Synchrony

Holy "bleep"!  I was approved for the Lowes card on 10/16 and I just received an alert from EX that a new account has reported and sure enough it is my Lowes card.

Two days?!!?  Is this typical for Synchrony?  Please understand I am not ranting/complaining here but I have never had a new account report this quickly.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fastest a new account has ever reported? Synchrony

@Anonymous wrote:

Holy "bleep"!  I was approved for the Lowes card on 10/16 and I just received an alert from EX that a new account has reported and sure enough it is my Lowes card.

Two days?!!?  Is this typical for Synchrony?  Please understand I am not ranting/bitching/complaining here but I have never had a new account report this quickly.

Hey MissingCalifornia! Very typical. Apped and approved for the Paypal 2% card on 10/6 late evening. Reported to the first credit bureau 10/10 on Trustedid.com but Experian itself sent an an alert on 10/9.  (Edited to provide correct dates)

I actually had a thread on this asking this very question--here you go.  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Synchrony-Credit-Cards/td-p/5066062

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Two days?!!?  Is this typical for Synchrony?  Please understand I am not ranting/bitching/complaining here but I have never had a new account report this quickly.

Hey MissingCalifornia! Very typical. Apped and approved for the Paypal 2% card on 10/6. Reported to the first credit bureau 10/8.  

I actually had a thread on this asking this very question--here you go.  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Synchrony-Credit-Cards/td-p/5066062

Oh wow, cool to know.  I mean I was like **bleep** I don't even have the card yet, lol!

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey MissingCalifornia! Very typical. Apped and approved for the Paypal 2% card on 10/6. Reported to the first credit bureau 10/8.  

Oh wow, cool to know.  I mean I was like **bleep** I don't even have the card yet, lol!

Exactly how I felt!! And I still don't have my card!!!!!

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That seems pretty quick to me.  My Lowe's account didn't show up for about a month, just like the majority of my other new accounts.

Message 5 of 14
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Synchrony is known for reporting quickly. So is Barclays.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wowser now that is fast!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got approved for a Citi DC and got the alert the next day after the app that there was a new account reporting. 

Message 8 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I once got my Sams card and it was already on my report next day!. Sync just wants to sync with you , STAT!
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, my PayPal 2% reported in less than 48 hours!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.