Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fat fingered the BoA LUV Button

tag
lawless05
New Contributor

Fat fingered the BoA LUV Button

I meant to ask for 2500. But i added another 0 making it 25,000. Should i call them now or let the give me what they want? This is my first time hitting the love button i messed it all up in a really bad way. Crap!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Fat fingered the BoA LUV Button

Sometimes things are meant to happen, I would not call them personallly

Message 2 of 5
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

Well if you were gonna get denied it would be for any amount, so if you are getting approved the will probably call you with a counter offer.

If your constantly checking for updates for this thread maybe you should do your nerves a favor and call

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 3 of 5
lawless05
New Contributor

I just went ahead and called after I got home. Told the guy I only want the 2500 and he looked and said yes my credit looked great! Didn't want to be too greedy. Just want the cushion of a lil more credit. But i will always wonder now.....what would they have countered? O well.

Message 4 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Ahhhh....I wanted to know too! Well, sounds like an approval to me. Congrats!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.