Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Credit card

tag
ksiss
Valued Member

Re: Favorite Credit card

I only have 2 credit cards.  I guess my Capital One card has sentimental value since it's what got my credit started Smiley Very Happy , but my favorite card is my USAA Platinum Rewards Mastercard.

Has a low APR, a very friendly CLI for someone with only a year of credit experience, and USAA is just a A+ company to work with.
TU: 783 EQ: 793 EX: 773
Message 11 of 27
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

capital one , no hassle cash visa
Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditDrama85 wrote:
capital one , no hassle cash visa

What do you like about this card CD?  I have heard that people either love or hate Cap1.  Right now I'm kinda neutral cause I hate the limit but can't compain about the recent BT they offered.

Message 13 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

American Express Gold Rewards Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 14 of 27
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

it has a fair apr, dont have to worry about my account ever being closed or cl lowered, ( cap1 usually only closes accts that reach 120days pd), and there is a 25% annual bonus to make up for the crappy 1% on purchases.
Message 15 of 27
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

fused wrote:
American Express Gold Rewards Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well!!! Back from Guam, are we?  Smiley Very Happy Haven't heard much out of Kaimuki in the last several days.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I LOVE my aspire visa they have superior customer service!!!!!!!!!!
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd have to say I love my WaMu Platinum Visa, and Cap1 Platinum MC the most. Cap1 gives cli's automatically, and I love the WaMu website(gives TU FICO scores)
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Capital One cards have seen me through a lot of hardtimes.  They were there for me when I had death in the family by extending me extra money for travel, hotel and other expenditures.  I will never forget this.  I called them just recently to be added to their marketing list for 0% and 5.99% balance transfer offers.  They sent me a 0% offer on one card and 1.99% bt offer on the other card.  Smiley Happy    Offers are good through May, 2008.

Amex Gold Rewards is certainly a favorite of mine.  I have never carried a balance with them even though they say I can pay over time. 

I am beginning to like Bank of America because they seem fair and have great offers.  I just came off a 12 mo 0% bt offer with them and instead of my APR reverting to 7.9% on balance transfers and purchases, my account carries a 1.99% APR on balance transfers and 7.9% on purchases.  The balance transfers have to be made by the end of Dec., 2007 and paid off by May, 2008. 

SandyK

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

for me it's a simple answer, my fav is one that has available credit left!Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.