Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faxed Key Bank Biz MC Application

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: Faxed Key Bank Biz MC Application

good luck. keep us posted.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I faxed mine last night WITHOUT "PG".  If they can't give me one without me guaranteeing it (and so far Citibank never does -- only have Staples), they can keep it.  I will keep you posted.
Message 22 of 26
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

great James- Keep us posted.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

for those of you that are applying for this card without a pg......do you have to add a cover sheet with it saying that you are applying without a pg....do you need to tell them anything extra in order to get approved for a pg? if so what was it?

the part that i don't understand is that how would they get your EX score if you signed up as having no pg? i do not want a hard pull on my credit and from what i thought i understood......by applying for this card with no pg means there will be no pull....thanks for all the help!
Message 24 of 26
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

When you app for this card or any card with out PG there is no hard inq on your personal CR. There are several cards you can get with out PG. You dont even have to give your SSNO to them.

molly73 wrote:
for those of you that are applying for this card without a pg......do you have to add a cover sheet with it saying that you are applying without a pg....do you need to tell them anything extra in order to get approved for a pg? if so what was it?

the part that i don't understand is that how would they get your EX score if you signed up as having no pg? i do not want a hard pull on my credit and from what i thought i understood......by applying for this card with no pg means there will be no pull....thanks for all the help!

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey concorduser -

is there a list on here of cc that do not need a pg?

is it basically pretty easy to get a biz card without a pg? cause from everything i have heard.....it seems much easier then a personal card.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.