Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel really pissed at Citi

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Feel really pissed at Citi

@migliogiorni wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion but I'll pass on another Citi CC. Might have been more inclined if they would allow me to move my limit over to the new CC but they won't. I'll just garden and wait for my inq's to fall off. I'm calmer now.

Citi doesnt allow one to move CLs at 1:1 ratio most of the time. People usually had to take some penalty of some sort. Well, at least they do not require a HP just to move CLs across cards like BofA does.

From what I know, Chase and Amex are the only lenders that seems to be willing to move CLs across cards.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.