Did you mean: 

Feeling Sad.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feeling Sad.

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:
OMG I just remembered, my DAD wasin the Navy!!  don't ask how I didn't know but his navy days were over WAAAAY!!!! before I was born!!! I qual!

remember no more apps.

no way way cool! why are reading this? app already, you're in the navy now!

Won;t even think about it til 08

Message 21 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok I called JFCU again. I called them over 10 times with in last week. My account is

still not setup. They told me that supervisor did get a chance to setup my account

and now it will be setup tomorrow. Can you beleieve it ? I overnight all my documents

over a week ago and my account is still not opened. At lease Navy gave me a credit

card within 5 days. I hate JFCU.

dnm45227 wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote:
lol ducky I was looking for you.

I called JFCU today and they said my account should be activated by 4:00 pm eastern

Its now 5:45 pm eastern. I will call them at 6:00 pm at my break

I will keep you posted with the credit card and loc limit.

I dont think so they put me in jail for the credit card they issued me Smiley Happy

I am talking about Navy Smiley Happy

That is their fault but I closed it anyway Smiley Happy

i called jfcu today too. i had some questions;
1. do you cap unsecured products?
    yes, across the board 40k, includes cc's, loc, and sig loans. no more than 40k.
    are car and mortg loc capped?
    no.
2. can i app another card when my promo rate drops?
    what card do you have?
    nsa visa.
    you may be able to ask for an upgrade to our plat and take advantage of the plat intro offer, but 
    you would have to close your nsa card.

as for the navy issue, i wouldn't recomend commiting fraud (that's really down to brass tacks what it is).

would i love to see them and usaa open up to the rest of us god fearing, patriotic americans? yes. ami going to in myslef by commiting fraud? nope.

Message 22 of 101
orl2185
Established Contributor

ashabbir1 wrote:
ok I called JFCU again. I called them over 10 times with in last week. My account is

still not setup. They told me that supervisor did get a chance to setup my account

and now it will be setup tomorrow. Can you beleieve it ? I overnight all my documents

over a week ago and my account is still not opened. At lease Navy gave me a credit

card within 5 days. I hate JFCU.

dnm45227 wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote:
lol ducky I was looking for you.

I called JFCU today and they said my account should be activated by 4:00 pm eastern

Its now 5:45 pm eastern. I will call them at 6:00 pm at my break

I will keep you posted with the credit card and loc limit.

I dont think so they put me in jail for the credit card they issued me Smiley Happy

I am talking about Navy Smiley Happy

That is their fault but I closed it anyway Smiley Happy

i called jfcu today too. i had some questions;
1. do you cap unsecured products?
    yes, across the board 40k, includes cc's, loc, and sig loans. no more than 40k.
    are car and mortg loc capped?
    no.
2. can i app another card when my promo rate drops?
    what card do you have?
    nsa visa.
    you may be able to ask for an upgrade to our plat and take advantage of the plat intro offer, but 
    you would have to close your nsa card.

as for the navy issue, i wouldn't recomend commiting fraud (that's really down to brass tacks what it is).

would i love to see them and usaa open up to the rest of us god fearing, patriotic americans? yes. ami going to in myslef by commiting fraud? nope.

Why is SV opening account in the first place?

Something triggered an alert on their side....
Message 23 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

Why is SV opening account in the first place?

Something triggered an alert on their side....

Think you maybe right on that.

Message 24 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok I did not apply for NAVY memeber ship. I still have that NAVY membership packet

at my house. I dont know how did they give me the credit card without applying

for their memebership.

Can someone explain?
Message 25 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right now I am really pissed at JFCU. I applied for their card 3 weeks ago

and they told me that I will get the membership packet in the mail I called

after a week and told them I dont have the membership packet and they told me

that they can take it over the phone and then I can mail them the documents

I mailed them the documents over a week ago and my account is still not open

Thats what happen whe you try everything honestly.

Message 26 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
ok I did not apply for NAVY memeber ship. I still have that NAVY membership packet

at my house. I dont know how did they give me the credit card without applying

for their memebership.

Can someone explain?

There was a little box on the app that you were supposed to click if you were not a member.  At tht point you were supposed to say that you qualed.

Message 27 of 101
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
OMG I just remembered, my DAD wasin the Navy!! don't ask how I didn't know but his navy days were over WAAAAY!!!! before I was born!!! I qual!

A couple of mine were in the Navy too. Unfortunately it was the one with "Royal" as the first word, so I guess that does not count Smiley Very Happy

Ummm.... MV, how many dads exactly did you have?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 28 of 101
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Creditaddict wrote:
go for it... banks are there for one thing and one thing only.... to make money off you using there products... if they give it to you they want you to spend your money with them!
This is not a bank. This is a credit union, which is a membership organization that pools its members' money and loans it out. Big or small, it is not a bank.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 29 of 101
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Navy FCU is the world's largest credit union. I think they got too big that they are making these small mistakes. I think they should open it to everyone who wants to join like NASA we can Join NSA and then we can join NASA. It should be same thing like NAVY.

But that is their decision. It can anger you, or amuse you, or hurt your feelings, but it is their decision to make, not yours. They are a business, and they have decided who to market to, and that is people who have some sort of tie to the US Navy. If you were in a business that contracted with the Navy, you would be eligible; but you're not, and you're not.
Message 30 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.