Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling Sad.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feeling Sad.

To be considered a member of household, a person must be at least one of the following: 1. Lineal descendant (child, grandchild, great-grandchild; step-lineal descendants such as stepchildren are included) 2. Brother or sister (includes stepbrothers/stepsisters and half-brothers/half-sisters) 3. Lineal ancestor (parent, grandparent, great-grandparent; step-lineal ancestors are included) 4. Niece, nephew, aunt or uncle (not including relations by marriage) 5. In-law (father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law and sister-in-law) 6. Anyone else who is neither related nor married to you, but who lives in your home for the entire year (can you wait an entire year, Ash?)
Message 41 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

And yuactually hav to be a householde member of a member of NFCU not just the Navy
Message 42 of 101
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote: Brammy there is one morething you missed if your household memeber has a navy membership you can qualify for navy membership. let me give you an example. If I have a roommate and he has a navy membership I can apply for navy membership too. I can make you my roommate as soon as I get the membership you can leave. I will pay for the food and everything. You can live free. You dont have to pay rent.
I LIKE paying bills, makes me feel all MANLY!!!! LOL!!!
Careful, Brammy, he's still looking for a secretary to help him keep track of all his new cards.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 43 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol BRAMMY what is with the names. Everyone here thinks I am a girl

and I thought you are a guy because you are so smart. No offense to girls.

I can tell Navy that you are my long lost sister. I lost you in the fair.

Message 44 of 101
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Well, now for an ironic moment: I had not even thought about this, but my husband's father died in 1949 (when DH was nine months old) in an aircraft training accident. He was a lieutenant in the Navy, training to be an aircraft carrier landing signals officer. So, that means that DH, our kids, my mother-in-law, maybe my brother- and sister-in-law (who were the kids of my mother-in-law and her second husband), and I don't know, maybe THEIR spouses and kids, and I are all eligible, depending on how the step- and half- thing is defined.

This daughter and niece of career Army physicians is going to have to think long and hard about this one! As if the Army-Navy football game isn't crazy enough in our house.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 45 of 101
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
lol BRAMMY what is with the names. Everyone here thinks I am a girl

Oh, ho, ho, your goose is now cooked big time, kiddo!

Smiley Surprised Smiley Mad "and I thought you are a guy because you are so smart" Smiley Mad Smiley Surprised

you are dead meat in the road now...
Message 46 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
lol BRAMMY what is with the names. Everyone here thinks I am a girl

Oh, ho, ho, your goose is now cooked big time, kiddo!

Smiley Surprised Smiley Mad "and I thought you are a guy because you are so smart" Smiley Mad Smiley Surprised

you are dead meat in the road now...

i think those streets are going to have more than possum skeletons in the shortly.
Message 47 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

hauling Can we have some kind of relationship? I need navy memebrship.

Message 48 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:

ash's new pick up line.

alternate. hey baby, you navy?
Message 49 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol

that pick up line shoould work Smiley Happy

dnm45227 wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote:

ash's new pick up line.

alternate. hey baby, you navy?

Message 50 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.