cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling a bit fusterated with Cap1.

tag
Quetta66

Feeling a bit fusterated with Cap1.

Feeling a bit fusterated with Cap1. Received an email that my new card was mailed out on Sept. 25. I called on Oct. 7 that I had not received the card and was told to allow ten business days. I waited 12 business days to report the card had not been received and after verifying my address the card was shipped to 802 not 208. I was told a new card would be expedited and would receive in a couple of days. I called back on Oct 21 and was told the card was not expedited (or mailed) b/c it comes with a welcome packet and has to be mailed...oh and I will receive a credit on my account for the inconvenience and to allow  4-6 days to receive the new card. Well, the card has yet to be mailed. So now I need advise.

img src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC" title="Seedling Garden Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right"
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Re: Feeling a bit fusterated with Cap1.

Sounds frustrating, can you call and ask when its going to be mailed out for sure? And if they can't provide answers id ask for a supervisor.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.