Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feels SO GOOD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feels SO GOOD

This time last year I couldn't get enough credit to buy a piece of gum. Since then have gotten several prime credit cards (BoA, Citi, Chase, etc) and a new mortgage with an extremenly good rate of the low 5%. One of those CC was two American Express cards (Delta and Costco). Well just like most people I just checked the account online and they have reduced the Cl to almost nothing (5600 to 1400, and 2000 to 400). Well the good part is that I can tell them to go straight to He&^ and not have to worry about it. It feels so good because of the knowledge gained from all the people on this website that it was not unexpected but because now I don't have to play their silly games. I knew not to rely on AE and it's just so great to tell them I will be glad to use someone else's CC and they can get the fees generated by me being their customer and they might actually appreciate it.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feels SO GOOD

Amen, kas.  I was right there with you in credit hell a year ago.

I'm sorry about the AA, but indeed it feels SO GOOD to have options.  You have a great attitude about this, which will serve you well!  Amex... schmamex!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feels SO GOOD

I don't have a problem with them lowering the limit but I do have a problem with them doing it without any notification at all. We are just about to go on two trips one across country and the other a cruise to the caribbean. If we had planned to use them then we would have been in trouble. I was going to rent a car with the AE and pay for their car rental coverage. Well that won't be happening so that is pure profit they won't be getting.
Message 3 of 4
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.