Did you mean: 

Fell out of garden <_<

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Fell out of garden <_<

enharu wrote:

haha thanks!

I'm definitely in the garden now. I wouldn't be approved for any Amex products (even their charge cards) right now even if I tried. Too many inquiries on my EX as of now since they're not processed yet and the new accounts are starting to report Smiley Sad

in 6-9 months I will apply definitely. Already got some other Citi cards in mind as well Smiley Very Happy

Ha ha we have it in writing now....your own words Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 41 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

He wouldnt be the first to put it in writing and slip up (myself included) Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 42 of 54
myjourney
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
He wouldnt be the first to put it in writing and slip up (myself included) Smiley Happy

ROFLMAO LS you not helping 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 43 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

ROFLMAO LS you not helping 

I sowwy I go to timeout now.....

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 44 of 54
myjourney
Super Contributor

LS lol good one indeedSmiley LOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 45 of 54
enharu
Super Contributor

lol!

I was on the phone with Citi's Executive department again, and I tried to ask about PC my card to the Premier. He said he couldn't do it without removing my 0% APR, but told me I can apply for it right now on the phone with him and chances are I should be approved based upon what he've seen. First time someone working at the bank (other than branch locations) telling me I stand a high chance of getting approved! Smiley Surprised I was very tempted, but I had to resist!!! Smiley LOL

Definitely going for this at the end of this year or early next year!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 46 of 54
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy I know it is hard to resist to apply for anything. 

Ron.

Message 47 of 54
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Sometimes I'm happy when an app gets denied...means I didn't need it!!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 48 of 54
enharu
Super Contributor

I have a good feeling if I do anymore apps, I'll be in trouble with not just Barclays, but Chase as well. This is the biggest reason for me to stop. Last thing I want is to lose my Chase cards. Just got to keep waiting I suppose. Hopefully I can get much higher limits at the end of this year too when all my accounts are reporting.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 49 of 54
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Have you noticed any SP's from Chase? I have had 4 since they opened the account. The last one was yesterday. 😥
Message 50 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.