Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 798
Registered: ‎08-29-2013
0

Fico score is 716.

[ Edited ]

I just got a denial letter from BOA and the Fico score is 716. :smileyhappy:

And my Freedom card came yay!!

Super Contributor
Posts: 5,570
Registered: ‎09-13-2013
0

Re: Fico score is 716.

Whoa! What were the reasons for denial?

Established Contributor
Posts: 798
Registered: ‎08-29-2013
0

Re: Fico score is 716.

Length of time accounts have been established.

Lack of recent installment loan information.

Too many inquiries in the last 12 months.

Length of time revolving accounts have been established. 

 

It's okay, I got better cards than BOA :smileyhappy:.

Established Contributor
Posts: 828
Registered: ‎04-21-2013
0

Re: Fico score is 716.


killer_queen229 wrote:

Length of time accounts have been established.

Lack of recent installment loan information.

Too many inquiries in the last 12 months.

Length of time revolving accounts have been established. 

 

It's okay, I got better cards than BOA :smileyhappy:.


Congrats on your Freedom .. Chase is a hard nut to crack..:smileysurprised:

BOA There loss I wouldn't waiste another HP with them Personally

Let the Inquiries start dropping off

Installment loan- It's considered 3rd Tier and helps giving you a Mix Wouldn't worrie about that

Length of Time... See you in Garden Having Chase is Awesome


(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, Executive/Platinum® Advantage,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite


Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 10,918
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: Fico score is 716.

[ Edited ]

hot4u wrote:

killer_queen229 wrote:

Length of time accounts have been established.

Lack of recent installment loan information.

Too many inquiries in the last 12 months.

Length of time revolving accounts have been established. 

 

It's okay, I got better cards than BOA :smileyhappy:.


Congrats on your Freedom .. Chase is a hard nut to crack..:smileysurprised:

BOA There loss I wouldn't waiste another HP with them Personally

Let the Inquiries start dropping off

Installment loan- It's considered 3rd Tier and helps giving you a Mix Wouldn't worrie about that

Length of Time... See you in Garden Having Chase is Awesome


A mortgage is third tier? :smileyhappy:.

 

Installment loans cover a broad range of things, not just consumer finance type accounts.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 693, EQ 8 685, TU 705, EX 709 (02/27/15)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ 04 (01/01/16)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 798
Registered: ‎08-29-2013
0

Re: Fico score is 716.

Yeah I won't apply with BOA again even when I haven't applied in a long time.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 5,851
Registered: ‎01-04-2014
0

Re: Fico score is 716.

Seems pretty expected to me. lol

Sooner or later during an apping stretch comes that Oooops. But no matter. You reeled in some nice prize catches.

Enjoy!
It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny
Established Contributor
Posts: 798
Registered: ‎08-29-2013
0

Re: Fico score is 716.

[ Edited ]

With a score like that I never thought I had. I did get some nice prizes and I shouldn't feel bad that one company didn't want me to be a customer of theirs.

Established Contributor
Posts: 828
Registered: ‎04-21-2013
0

Re: Fico score is 716.


Revelate wrote:

hot4u wrote:

killer_queen229 wrote:

Length of time accounts have been established.

Lack of recent installment loan information.

Too many inquiries in the last 12 months.

Length of time revolving accounts have been established. 

 

It's okay, I got better cards than BOA :smileyhappy:.


Congrats on your Freedom .. Chase is a hard nut to crack..:smileysurprised:

BOA There loss I wouldn't waiste another HP with them Personally

Let the Inquiries start dropping off

Installment loan- It's considered 3rd Tier and helps giving you a Mix Wouldn't worrie about that

Length of Time... See you in Garden Having Chase is Awesome


A mortgage is third tier? :smileyhappy:.

 

Installment loans 3rd Tier * Good for Credit Mix

Mortgage 4th Tier



(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, Executive/Platinum® Advantage,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite


Established Contributor
Posts: 554
Registered: ‎09-28-2012
0

Re: Fico score is 716.

[ Edited ]

killer_queen229 wrote:

Yeah I won't apply with BOA again even when I haven't applied in a long time.

Well you have to realize score is not everything, and if I recall correctly your AAOA was not even a year because you a few weeks were suppose to be waiting to March , and then slow but surely itch got to you.  I would not write off a bank just because they would not apporve you right now, especially BOFA who in my experience has been very good to me.  Just treat your current cards well, and you will be fine. 



TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!


Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.