Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity AMEX to Visa Signature

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Fidelity AMEX to Visa Signature

A few questions,

With the change from AMEX to Visa, I know it went from FIA to US Bank. 

Does this mean we can use the US Bank app for our credit card? I've always thought one of the biggest downsides to this card was definitely the website.

Also, Is the card still feel pretty thin/cheap? My amex is very thin compared to my Discover card so to speak.

Thanks!

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fidelity AMEX to Visa Signature

ttt

Message 2 of 6
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

They said this transition was supposed to happen in July and I have still yet to recieve so much as an email.  You would think by now they would have at least attempted some sort of communication.  It doesn't do anything AT ALL to make me feel any better about elan / US Bank...

Message 3 of 6
falzool
Valued Member

Official conversion starts in July.
If you have no fidelity relations you can use fidelityrewards.com you just sign up for online banking there but if you have other fidelity relations you can use fidelity.com after you register on fidelity rewards and access all account info from fidelity.com
You will not be able to use USBank.com as online banking
You will start to see information in mid June
It's a BIG conversion
Message 4 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

And once that info starts, as stated above, it certainly will be a topic of convo

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

They said this transition was supposed to happen in July and I have still yet to recieve so much as an email.  You would think by now they would have at least attempted some sort of communication.  It doesn't do anything AT ALL to make me feel any better about elan / US Bank...

I got a letter about it 2 weeks ago

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.