Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Amex CLI Question

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

Fidelity Amex CLI Question

So I have the fidelity amex card and aware of the Elan/US bank takeover. So my question is what about the CLI process, I'm assuming it wont be the HP from TU anymore. Anyone have a clue? Im thinking about requesting a CLI.

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Fidelity Amex CLI Question

@trant3 wrote:

So I have the fidelity amex card and aware of the Elan/US bank takeover. So my question is what about the CLI process, I'm assuming it wont be the HP from TU anymore. Anyone have a clue? Im thinking about requesting a CLI.

I was assuming that until the card is reissued you are still under FIA and their rules.   Maybe not though

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.