Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Amex - Should I wait for an auto CLI or HP

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Fidelity Amex - Should I wait for an auto CLI or HP

I was planning on going for a CLI next month towards the end maybe, but I have been putting about 1.5k through the card each month and I am wondering, do you think I should just wait for an auto CLI? How is FIA with increases? I know Chase doubled my limit within 5 months of pretty heavy usage. 

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fidelity Amex - Should I wait for an auto CLI or HP

How old is it? They always HP my TU when I request, I go for 3x increases and usually get 2x. Every 6 months.
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@xgac12x wrote:

I was planning on going for a CLI next month towards the end maybe, but I have been putting about 1.5k through the card each month and I am wondering, do you think I should just wait for an auto CLI? How is FIA with increases? I know Chase doubled my limit within 5 months of pretty heavy usage. 

I would CLI for $10k since that looks like that would be more than your highest and let them counter

Message 3 of 5
xgac12x
Established Contributor

2 months old. And okay, I will make sure to mention my Chase card. (And my SM)
CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 4 of 5
H4LO
Established Contributor

@B335is wrote:
How old is it? They always HP my TU when I request, I go for 3x increases and usually get 2x. Every 6 months.

I froze TU. They pulled EX.

I'm hoping putting heavy usage on this card will auto CLI. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.