Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Amex extra 5% rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fidelity Amex extra 5% rewards

I just got an email from FIA card services to activate 5% quarterly rewards on my Fidelity Amex for: Airfare • Hotels • Travel Agencies • Car Rentals • Cruises. I don't travel much, but there might be a trip for work in that time. Oh boy, extra rewards!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Re: Fidelity Amex extra 5% rewards

Just got the same email. Stinks the cap is $25, but I will take what I can get!

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 2 of 12
doctorofcredit
Valued Member

Anybody else get this? 

TU08 - 823
Message 3 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

No! I'm curious are you guys active users of the card? My card is pretty much sock drawered.
Message 4 of 12
creditfan
Established Contributor

same here

Message 5 of 12
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

I got this promo as well...not too excited since I hardly spend in any of those categories. Have they had previous 5% promotions like this in the past? And if so, what categories did they include?

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 6 of 12
Involver
Valued Contributor

They send me pretty good BT offers all the time but no promo categories. I probably use the card too much as is.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was all excited when I originally got this card but since then and shortly thereafter I PC my dividend card to the double cash and I primarily use my double cash card. I don't really ever use the Fidelity Amex right now.

Message 8 of 12
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Involver wrote:
They send me pretty good BT offers all the time but no promo categories. I probably use the card too much as is.

No offer for me either.  Im putting 10-12K a month on it so maybe we don't need inducements

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny wrote:
No! I'm curious are you guys active users of the card? My card is pretty much sock drawered.

I use the card for Costco gas, a DSL bill and odd purchases here and there. Nothing very heavy.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.