Valued Contributor

Re: Fidelity Amex

+1 what longtimelurker said.

I have both too.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do yuo have a Fidelity account? Otherwise, I might still risk the DC. 

Message 12 of 15
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Yes I do. Fidelity CMA.
Message 13 of 15
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Sorry for the late reply, had to head to work :/

I do not have a Fidelity account, but I understand that if approved you can just set one up for the redemption to "go somewhere".  Would love the Double Cash, but probably down the line after I build a little bit of a relationship with Citi.  Those scores are what they approved on for the AA card and they double pulled. so it may have been borderline. 

Just trying to round out what I want/need after the spree. 

Here's more info about the spree that happened 3/19 -

Sallie Mae - $4400 TU, Venture - 10k triple, QS - 3k used same as Venture, Freedom - 2k double eq/ex, AA - $2800 double ex/tu, Marriott - $5k believe it used same as freedom, ED - $1k EX, Delta - $5k seems to have used same as ED

Denied Chase AARP due to the 30 day rule so no pull there.

SM and Freedom have reported already, others not yet.

I know a lot of new tradelines, but I figured get them all done at once and garden for a good while.  Which is why I wanted those last 2 or so to complete it all LOL

Thanks for the great info btw Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jarnog wrote:

I do not have a Fidelity account, but I understand that if approved you can just set one up for the redemption to "go somewhere"

Well you do need the Fid. CMA account or an IRA or something in order to get the full redemption value. If you redeem the World Points gained by using the Amex card for anything else they get axed...

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.