Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Amex

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Fidelity Amex

Where will this account show up after approval? (BofA website or under my Cash Management Account)?

Will it show immediately or do I have to wait for the card to arrive then activate it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Fidelity Amex

@JSS3 wrote:

Where will this account show up after approval? (BofA website or under my Cash Management Account)?

Will it show immediately or do I have to wait for the card to arrive then activate it?

Cash Management Account possibly.

you won't ever be able to access it through your BofA log in, you will create a new log in through FIA.

Message 2 of 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

Cash Management Account possibly.

you won't ever be able to access it through your BofA log in, you will create a new log in through FIA.

Thank You. 

I immediately went to both but didn't see it there. I thought I read posts where it showed up instantly(like Chase).

Guess I have to wait for the card to arrive. 

Message 3 of 6
msbia
Established Contributor

This is the link I use to sign on to manage my account: https://secure.fiacardservices.com/login/trans/cc/sign-in/entry/signOnScreen.go?screenMsg=signoff

It is different from the investment/cash management account because with those you cannot access bill payment functions. I hope this helps. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 4 of 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@msbia wrote:

This is the link I use to sign on to manage my account: https://secure.fiacardservices.com/login/trans/cc/sign-in/entry/signOnScreen.go?screenMsg=signoff

It is different from the investment/cash management account because with those you cannot access bill payment functions. I hope this helps. 

Thanks! Will bookmark this. 

Message 5 of 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Update:

The new card did show up under my Fidelity CMA account.  I now see both when I log in. 

I applied for this 4 days ago and it showed up today. I haven't received the card yet. 

FidelityCreditCard-12-124-15.PNG

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.