Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity (ELAN) Visa new promo: June 1 - July 31

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fidelity (ELAN) Visa new promo: June 1 - July 31

This is not for new cardmembers, but existing.  Got an email today with a promo code and a deal... spend $350 between June 1 and July 31, and every dollar spend over that gets an extra point, up to 2000 bonus points.

Anyone else get this?  Maybe varying start limit and such?

This reminds me, I got a promo from Fidelity/ELAN one or two months ago, spend $25 with Amazon at least 3 times, get $25 back.  But I'm that one guy in the US who doesn't do a lot of online shopping.

I like these aggressive promotions!

My Fidelity Visa is a secondary card to Citi DoubleCash.  Only because DC has very slightly better benefits.  As such, Fidelity's Visa doesn't see a lot of action.

AndrewB

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fidelity (ELAN) Visa new promo: June 1 - July 31

Yeah I got the offer but mine says:

As a valued Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Cardmember, you’re eligible to get $100 bonus cash back!² It’s simple. Spend a minimum of $9,000 in net purchases from June 1 through July 31, 2017, and you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points¹ redeemable for $100 cash back into an eligible Fidelity account!

9k?? Yeah right!

Message 2 of 5
minski
Established Contributor

No promo for me although I did get the Amazon one on my US Bank card. That said, if I got the one about spending $9k, I'd probably laugh it out of my inbox. lol. 

Message 3 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@minski wrote:

No promo for me although I did get the Amazon one on my US Bank card. That said, if I got the one about spending $9k, I'd probably laugh it out of my inbox. lol. 

Yes, amd it's not as if the OPs one is all that great, spend $2,350 to get $20 extra, which, on a value per $ is worse than the $9K one.   But of course it will be easier to get the $20!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I got the offer but mine says:

As a valued Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Cardmember, you’re eligible to get $100 bonus cash back!² It’s simple. Spend a minimum of $9,000 in net purchases from June 1 through July 31, 2017, and you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points¹ redeemable for $100 cash back into an eligible Fidelity account!

9k?? Yeah right!

OK? After you choked over the $9K spend in two months ...  for 10,000 bonus points?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.