Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Prequel letter, your thoughts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fidelity Prequel letter, your thoughts?

yesterday I got a fidelity american express offer 2%. I was wondering if anyone had experiences with these letters and how solid chances were for approval with this invitation? For example I know chase and cap one offers are usually really solid. I have a fidelity account so I know they have access to my full social.  The letter stated 1 apr not a range but I believe from the research I did that is the APR for everyone with the card.  

Once we close on mortgage applying for a card or two to run the cost of furniture and other expenses through them.  Paying about 80% of expenses in cash only financing matress at 4200 dollars for 50 months no interest everything else we have cash on hand to pay for, but running it through new cards will get us solid cash back or points as sign up offers.  Since we will be tight on cash after the house purchase we were planning on using points and cash back earned through our purcahses to pay for our vacation this year.  

We were thinking an American Express Gold, Everyday, CSP, or United Milage, but now also this Fidelity is a very solid 2% card on all purchases.  

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.