Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Visa Points

tag
sr383
Regular Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Points

@Involver wrote:

I'm dreading the day my account is serviced by Elan, I've got a strong feeling they won't be having my large credit line.

Not necessarily. Cash+ is one of my lowest limits, but Fidelity is my highest.

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+Chase SlateBlue Cash EverydayFidelity VisaTU-803/EQ-808/EX-800
Message 21 of 26
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Something about this Fidelity VS is so vanilla but just seems so right. I'm very torn... I need to have a Visa by mid June becuase of Costco AmEx/Visa acceptance transition and don't know if I should PC my QSMC to QSVS, apply for Costco Anywhere or get this card. Decisions... decisions.

Blispay is a VISA

So is the First National Bank of Omaha Complete Rewards. 

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@themanwhocan

I have looked at the Blispay, solid card... but just prefer to go for a Signature for the added benefits if im going to HP for a new CC...

@sr383

The new Costco card's rewards are pretty freaking robust and a no brainer for anyone who already pays for a Gold level membership. I would have to use this card more frequently than my AmEx GCPR to reap more rewards than Fidelity or QS.

@drangontears

!?!?!? I thought I've read up and down these forums that a simple call or letter to the Capital One EO and you can PC between QSMC and QSVS... !?!? 

Message 23 of 26
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes I have Elan version ... think the CMA benefits (free atms) are also worth having this setup with the Visa siggy card, not to mention Fidelity is pretty prestigious card imo anyway

Not sure how prestigious it is, not too much data yet.   And my bias:  IMO prestige is worth nothing when evaluating credit cards, especially as it is so subjective.

Message 24 of 26
Involver
Valued Contributor

@sr383 wrote:

@Involver wrote:

I'm dreading the day my account is serviced by Elan, I've got a strong feeling they won't be having my large credit line.

Not necessarily. Cash+ is one of my lowest limits, but Fidelity is my highest.

Combined my Cash+ and Fidelity Amex limits are near $80,000.  I'm not sure Elan will care for that.  Having them serviced by separate lenders makes that a bit more manageable from a risk perspective.  

I won't be surprised if one or both of my limits ends up being chopped.

Message 25 of 26
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Themanwhocan

I have looked at the Blispay, solid card... but just prefer to go for a Signature for the added benefits if im going to HP for a new CC...

@sr383

The new Costco cards rewards are pretty freaking robus and a no brainer for anyone who already pays for a Gold level membership. I would have to use this card more frequently than my AmEx GCPR to reap more rewards than Fidelity or QS.

@drangontears

!?!?!? I thought I've read up and down these forums that a simple call or letter to the Capital One EO and you can PC between QSMC and QSVS... !?!? 

I have never seen cap1 PC between payment networks, I think you are confusing PC'ing a QS1 to a QS but they still stay on the same payment network

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.