Established Contributor
MrCredit

Fidelity Visa Sig Investment Rewards Approval

Finally, I think my credit card days are finished in relation to trying to get new cards. I got the Fidelity Visa Signature to compliment my Amex for places that do not take Amex. I love their rewards programs for both. I was declined with good score of 721, called for recon and was granted a $7500 CL. They wanted to take $5k from my Amex, I said no way. I would prefer a new line. She said no problem and granted the $7500. She also did not understand why the system declined me to begin with.

Valued Contributor
Epcot

Re: Fidelity Visa Sig Investment Rewards Approval

Good call on the recon, Congrats on the approval and great CL!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 809 EX 774 TU 805
App free since 4/11/13
Valued Contributor
navigatethis12

Re: Fidelity Visa Sig Investment Rewards Approval

I am surprised Bank of America has given you so much credit. Congratulations though, the Fidelity American Express is the best cashback card in my opinion.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+